Saturday, April 10, 2010

I am horrible at blogging!

So I am horrible at this blogging thing and I haven't updated since I think October. Soooooo....Over those last few months I have been busy with holidays and drill team. Also me and Josh bought a house!!!!! We are hopefully moving in the end of April. We are super excited and can't wait to move in. Below are some pics of our recent trip to Nationals in Anheim where we took a 3rd, a 4th , and a 5th in our categories out of 22 teams. While we were there we went to Disneyland, Universal Studios, Six Flags, and we saw a produciton Dream Girls(pic below) at the Ahmason Theater. We had a blast and it was sad coming home to this cold weather.
It's crazy to see how this year has breezed by. We are already getting things ready for the new team! These girls this past year have worked so hard and I am so proud of them!




TOWER OF TERROR TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!








REGION!





FALCON CLASSIC!














































2 comments:

Tom and Angie said...

I enjoyed your night to remember! I really think you guys did a great job. Love the military! Sorry we couldn't stay the entire time, Carly and Ella were done and ready for bed.

Erin Wittwer said...

You bought a house??? I wanna see!