Saturday, August 28, 2010

Man I stink at blogging!

Once again, I am so bad about keeping this blog updated. A lot has been going on in our lives over the past few months. I finished my first year of coaching Lancelles, it was an amazing first year full of so many great memories. Now that the second year has started, I have forgotten how hectic it is, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. We have a very talented team and can't wait to get the school year started. Josh graduated in May with his Bachelors of Accounting and has started his Masters program. I am so proud of him and all of his accomplishments. Between jobs and school we don't see each other that much but having Josh get his Masters will be a great thing in the long run. Probably one of the most exciting things that has happened to us is we bought our first house!!!!! We have a townhome in Layton and absolutely love it! Just the right size for us now! We just got our grass in and Josh told me we can get a dog once we have grass...soooooooo....we will see what happens. Oh yeah and my best friend Michelle bought the home right next to me. Ha ha ha....we just can't live with out each other I guess. Our summer has been filled with work, school, and drill practices, but we did take some time to make a trip to Walt Disney World and to Universal Studios to see The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (which is AMAZING!). I took over 600 pictures, but I decided it wouldn't be a great thing to put all of them on here so I just chose a few of the highlights from our trip. It was very hot and very crowded, but it was a fantastic trip and we all had a wonderful time!
Me and Josh eating with our favorite dog, Pluto, at the Garden Grill restaurant at EPCOT.
Waiting for Illuminations at EPCOT, it was such a beautiful night!



Me and Pappy!






This picture is out of order, but this is us on our way to Florida!



Me and Dad enjoying Butter Beer at Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Let me tell you, this stuff is amazing! It's like a great mixture of cream soda and buttercotch.









Me and my wand! This is my birthday wand but I wasn't really in love with it so I chose to get Hermoine's wand instead. Josh chose Professor Lupin's and my Dad got Sirius Black's.





One morning, my Dad surprised us with a Segway tour that was at the Fort Wilderness Resort. we drove all around the resort and then to Wilderness Lodge. It was one of the funnest experiences I have ever had.








FANTASMIC! One of my favorite shows in WDW. I always get choked up everytime I watch it. I know I am an emotional wreck!







A look at Hogsmeade!












Alright, the ride that is inside Hogwarts is probably one of the best rides ever! I can't really explain what it is like but WOW! Everyone needs to be making plans to go see it for themselves!

























































No comments: