Monday, December 7, 2009

Catch up!

My last post has been a while so here is a little catch up.........At the beginning of October we surprised Josh for his birthday and took him to Disneyland. He was totally surprised and we had such a fun time. All the cute Halloween decorations were up and got to ride Space Mountain: Ghost Galaxy, which is something new they do now for Halloween. We also got to see the new parade which was very fun!







In the middle of October it was Homecoming week, so here is a pic of the team dressed up in old Lancelle costumes for the parade. If there are any old Lancelles looking at this, see if you can recognize an old costume from the past.......






4 comments:

McCall said...

I LOVE halloween Disneyland!

Ale and Emily said...

Okay... I saw my mummy outfit, the skeleton and ghost outfit, Rebe's kick and jazz costume and maybe Carrie's military jacket???!!!

Tom and Angie said...

The one on the bottom right? I also recognize the military Jackets from the closet but never wearing them.

Carrie said...

I think I see at least 2 miliary jackets that I wore, so old!