Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloweentime at Disneyland!

Well I finally have something fun to blog about! I just got back from Disneyland, and let me tell you....WE HAD SO MUCH FUN! Trick or Treating in the parks and riding new rides. What more could you ask for. These first few pictures are us in Downtown Disney eating at the Rainforest Cafe. It was especially fun because I got to meet up with one of my best friends growing up Jenny Estebo. It was so nice to catch up on things with her.










Yes we got SOAKED on Splash Mountain!










Here is one of our new favorite rides, Toy Story Midway Mania! Disney definitely hit the mark this time!










Halloween morning we at this character breakfast inside Disneyland. We had fun interacting with the characters. In fact, my Dad even proposed to Minnie Mouse! What would Mickey say about this?




Here is me and my Dad getting dizzy on the Teacups!
On Halloween night we went over to Mickey's Trick or Treat Party at California Adventure. We had so much fun riding rides and trick or treating around the park. As you can we went as characters from Alice in Wonderland. I absolutely loved my costume. Our friend Phil did an amazing job!






One of my favorite things to do is ride some of the Fantasyland rides at night. They just seem more magical (I know that sounds cheesy, but it's true!) My favorite is riding the Matterhorn at night.

Me and Josh must have great luck when we go to Disneyland because we always end up with Dream Fastpasses! Hey we are not complaining! Below here are us kids on our last ride, California Screamin', before we had to head home.
I have so many more pics to post but these will have to do for now!



























































4 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm SO jealous! Looks like you guys had a blast! I love your costumes too! You make the perfect Alice! I can't wait when we can take Breckan to Disneyland, he'll love it!!

Erin Wittwer said...

Hey you guys look awesome! I'm glad you finally posted something new!

Rachel Jenkins said...

Jess I'm not gonna lie, I am pretty jealous! I love your costumes! Are they tailor made? :) I want to go to Disneyland! It has been way too long! Did you buy me a present? :)

Rich'n'Rach said...

Hello gorgeous stranger! I'm pretty sure you have the funnest life ever, just so you know! I'm totally coming back to work for a week in December...can't wait to see you guys!