Thursday, November 20, 2008

Carrie Underwood!

Last night I went to the Carrie Underwood concert at the E Center with some friends from American Eagle. It was one of the best concerts I have been to! The show was amazing and Carrie sang beautifully and looked gorgeous! The opening group was Little Big Town. They were really good and we enjoyed their music!




Here is me and Greg anticipating the arrival of Carrie Underwood! (Greg just looks like he is picking his teeth!)














































The finale was awesome! She sang "Before He Beats" there was confetti everywhere. I took some video of it but it has trouble loading onto here so if anyone knows what I am doing wrong please help!



































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I love her! She is so dang pretty!

Haley and Jake Cowdin said...

Only Douche bags go to carrie underwood...