Wednesday, October 22, 2008

One week till Disneyland!

So I am leaving for Disneyland in one week! I cannot wait! We will be there over Halloween and we are attending Mickey's Trick or Treat Party and we can dress up! And from the picture I posted I bet you can all guess what we are going as! I am going as Alice, Josh is going as the Mad Hatter and my Dad is going as the March Hare. We also have 6 other people that are coming with us and they are also going as characters from Alice in Wonderland. I can't wait to get back and post pictures of this vacation. It's going to be a BLAST!

2 comments:

Rachel Jenkins said...

Have fun! And buy me something! :)

Colt and Maggie said...

Not gonna lie...totally jealous. Make sure to check out the preview center in DCA about all the changes they are making to that park. Its gonna be pretty sweet.

-Colt