Monday, October 13, 2008

A Chilly Weekend in St. George!

This past weekend I went down to St. George with my best friend Michelle and her family for Dixie State's Homecoming game. Michelle's little sister dances for the Dance Team down there so we went down to watch her perform. I had a blast down there besides the cold weather. Here is me and Michelle in the classic take a picture of yourselves in the car photo.
When me and Michelle arrived at the hotel, her family went out and bought Halloween costumes for her to try on to see if she liked any of them. Sad to say Michelle passed on both but I did get to take some "interesting" pics of her with the costumes on.




Me and Michelle freezing our butts off at the game. It was so cold and windy you would never have guessed you were in St. George!


Here is the Dixie Dance Team (they're not called the Rebelettes anymore) performing their Homecoming routine. They did an awesome job!





Katie is the second from the left (don't count the girl who's head is cut off).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sounds like you had fun visiting our old stomping grounds! Hope all is well with you and Josh! Miss you guys!

Tom and Angie said...

That is retarded that they don't call them the rebelettes anymore. I am going to write to the school.. just kidding. looked like fun!

Anonymous said...

I have a feeling that Michelle is going to kill you for posting those pics! What a fun trip! Atleast it was warmer there than it was up here!

Jenny said...

Wow, looks like fun! Isn't Katie Reed supposed to be like 6 years old? Everyone is so old!
I'm glad you finally posted, I've been waiting very impatiently..

Colt and Maggie said...

How is my Disney Buddy. Maggie and I went to D-Land in August. We took her little brother for his first time. Even at 19 he loved the Tiki Room.

-Colt