Friday, August 14, 2009

Summer '09

So it has been a loooooonnnggg time since my post and some of my friends have been asking why I haven't posted anything in a long time....well I have been very busy this summer and so here is a post dedicated to what my summer has been like. This summer me and michelle had fun going to the American Idol concert and seeing sexy Adam in his sexy vest. We also went to the Il Divo concert and ran up to the front of the stage and got to shake their hands! Ah it was amazing!











In June, me, Michelle, Sonya, Angie, Abby, and Christi went to Vegas for the IECSC which is a coference for esthetics. We had a blast going to the conference and buying lots of fun products, we went to a couple of clubs and danced the night away!, and we also got to see the show La Reve which is at the Wynn. It is an amazing water acrobatic show that is definitely worth seeing!
!











In May, me and Michelle were asked to be the new drill team coaches for the Layton High Lancelles. We are very busy getting up for 6 am practices everyday but we are loving every minute of it. We have darling girls on the team and couldn't ask for a better one. The pictures below are of our first get-to-know-party and drill camp.





























3 comments:

Tom and Angie said...

How come I am not in any pictures of Vegas? oh ya, I only got to play two days :( Drill looks like fun, they look great in their blue outfits.

McCall said...

I can't believe you're doing that 6 am crap again!! Good for you!

Erin Wittwer said...

Those Lancelles look like little babies. Is that how young we looked? You take so many vacations! Please come visit me in NJ.