Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas and New Year's were absolutely wonderful this year. Santa was very good to us this year. Me and Josh thought we were done opening presents, but then my Dad brought these bags down to us and there was 6 different letters in there. At first we thought we were going to Disneyland or Disney World. But as we got the last note it said for to pack our passports! We are going to Disneyland Paris!!! We couldn't believe it. We were in shock and we can't wait to go!

















For New Year's Eve we went to Vegas with my Dad and my Aunt Karen. We stayed at the Luxor and stayed in the pyramid part of it and usually I don't get that scared of heights but WOW....It made me a little queezy. We went to the Criss Angel show "Believe" with Cirque du Soleil. The dancing in it was amazing cause Wade Robson choreographed it. Criss Angel wasn't all that impressive but we still enjoyed the show and our time there.






















The Gardens at the Bellagio all decorated for Christmas still. The were so beautiful!


















We had to stop by In-N-Out Burger on our way home ofcourse! Josh styling the lovely hat.











10 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I was excited for Disneyworld...but Disneyland Paris?!? That's awesome! The other night Michelle was saying how mad she was at Josh because if you weren't married, she'd be doing all of these fun things with you! :) HA HA! When do you leave?

Tom and Angie said...

That is so fun! We plan on going to disney land in the fall, yours is way more exciting. Your dad is the funnest. I miss vegas with you.

Jessica and Josh said...

We leave March 6th through the
15th. I know Michelle makes me laugh that silly girl. I miss Vegas with you too Angie!

Jenn said...

I'm SO jealous! Not only Disneyand, but Disneyland in Paris!! Your dad spoils you guys! Can we be a part of your family??

Kristen Westbrook said...

Hey Jessica!!! I found your blog off of Angies. HOw is life? You guys look like you are having a great time!

Angie said...

Hey! You're my favorite!! How's life? You guys are so cute-I hope things are going well for you.

McCall said...

Holy Shit! I didn't even know there was a Disneyland in Paris. I'm beyond jealous!! You lucky dogs

McCall said...

ps Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog so that i knew you existed in the blog world!

Amanda and Joel said...

JESSICA! I am so excited for you. You are the Disneyland Queen. And you are so damn hot you dont even know it- THat's what is so cute about you. I love working with you, you really make my day brighter. And I am serious when Whitney is settled in, we should all get together and go out to a movie or go eat. I LOVE YOU! PLEASE TAKE A LOT OF PICTURES!
Love,
*Amanda D!

Haley and Jake Cowdin said...

Your trip can burn in hell.
I better get such a great wedding gift.
Mouths will drop.